The Northeast Missouri Drug-Free Communities Taskforce, Adair County Health Department, and area providers are proud to partner to bring to you the Substance Use Prevention Summit. More information is coming soon.
Substance Use Prevention Summit
- Learn about the impacts of substance use and mental health at the local, state, and federal levels while networking with other professionals and caring community members at this free educational event.
- Listen to keynote speakers and learn about how to become an involved member of the NEMO DFC Taskforce.
Be YOU - Youth Leadership Symposium
- A day long leadership symposium for youth in Adair and Schuyler Counties to provide students with a voice to make positive changes in, and around, their school in regards to mental health and substance use.
- Students receive the opportunity to attend keynotes and breakout sessions that will prime them to construct their own substance use prevention or mental health plan for their school. Qualifying schools receive a scholarship to assist students with the implementation of their plan.
- Student groups are encouraged to mirror the values of national and state Students Against Destructive Decisions groups to spark sustainable change!
- Learning, participation, and leadership are encouraged!